INVITATION OF QUOTATION FOR RENOVATION OF EMBASSY RESIDENCE
1. The Embassy of India, No 5, Liangmaqiao, Bie Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100600 invites quotations from reputed companies/agencies, who have experience in the construction field for a minimum of five years, to renovate one of its buildings at No. 13, Guangua Lu, Beijing.
2. The Scope of work is given below:-
Description of work
Patio at the back side of Residence, steps on both sides of patio plaster will be replaced with new tiles and polishing of old floor tiles
All the windows will be replaced with AluminIum frame windows
Plastering of walls and ceilings wherever necessary
Painting of outer walls with Nippon Paint.
3. Interested companies who have at least five years’ experience in the construction field may send their proposals in sealed covers, which should include the company profile and financial quotations for each item of work before 03rd April, 2015 to :
Head of Chancery
Embassy of India
4. The Embassy of India reserves the right to do all or part of the jobs mentioned in the Scope of Work.
5. Any query regarding information on this may be addressed to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Filed visits may be arranged on phone with Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Phone No.18500 376466).