e-Tourist Visa For Travel to India
· International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
· Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
· International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
· Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
· Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passporti.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
· Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Instructions for e-Tourist Visa
· Applicants need to apply a minimum of 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st September then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 4th October.
· Recent front facing photograph with white background and photopage of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc. to be uploaded by the applicant. The applicationis liable to be rejected if the uploaded document and photograph are not clear/ as per specification.
· e-Tourist Visa (eTV) fee is US$ 60/- per passenger excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid at least 4 days before the expected date of travel filled by the applicant otherwise application will not be processed.
· eTV fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of VISA.
· Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
· Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
· The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival inIndia.
· eTV is valid for entry through 9 designated Airports i.e.Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai &Trivandrum. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
· This facility is in addition to the existing Visa services.
· e-TouristVisa (eTV) is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
· e-TouristVisa (eTV) once issued on arrival is Only single entry, non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
· Applicants can track the status of their application online by clicking visa status.
· Please be careful while making payment of the eTV fee. If the number ofunsuccessful attempts is more than three (03), then the application id would be blocked and the applicant would be required to apply afresh by filling the application form again and regenerating a new application id.
· Beforere-applying, the applicants are requested to wait for 4 hours for payment status updating, after final submission of the application form and payment of the fee. The payment status updating may take up to 4 hours.
· Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India. Please visit our Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare latest guidelines regarding yellow fever countries here.
For any assistance call 24 * 7 Visa support center at +91-11-24300666or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents required for e-Tourist Visa (eTV) are :
(i) Scanned First Page of Passport.
Size :Minimum 10 KB ,Maximum 300 KB
(ii) The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements:
· Format –JPEG
· Size : Minimum10 KB
Maximum 1 MB
· The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
· The minimum dimensions are 350 pixels (width) x 350 pixels.
· The maximum dimensions are 1000 pixels (width) x 1000 pixels (height).
· Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
· Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
· Background should be plain light colored or white background.
· No shadows on the face or on the background.
· Without borders.