Indian Community in Beijing (ICB)
The Indian Community in Beijing (ICB) came into existence on December12, 1999. It has a core committee,which meets on a monthly basis to decide on activities for the Indian community living in Beijing. The basic purpose is to:
• Providea platform for people of Indian origin to get together on a regular basis through outings and other means.
• Provide assistance in terms of advice or help to anyone visiting Beijing or coming hereto work.
• Weekly e-mails providing useful information on various subjects
• Act as aconduit between the Indian Embassy and the community as and when required.
• Try tomake people at home away from home.
For information on the Indian community in China, the following individuals may be contacted in Beijing and Tianjin -
IndianCommunity in Beijing
Contact details of ICB office bearers (as on 12 March 2015):
Shri Harpreet Singh PuriE-mail: Puriharpreet@hotmail.com