The Embassy assists Chinese companies in getting contact addresses and establishing links with Indian companies, corresponding business associations, chambers of commerce., commodity boards and export promotion councils .We facilitate their participation in exhibitions and trade fairs held in India.
• Those traveling to India on business are assisted on visa formalities.
• Information Dissemination on exhibitions and fairs held in India.
• Information dissemination on Global Tenders from India.
Procedure for attestation of business documents
Steps in getting the documents attested by the Embassy:
- Business documents that need to be attested must first be submitted to the respective sub-council of CCPIT (China Council for Promotion of International Trade, http://english.ccpit.org/ ).
- After verification by CCPIT, the documents are submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, PRC (MFA, http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/) for certification.
- These documents, once certified by MFA, are sent to the Embassy either by MFA or by the company/individual concerned (only in case of urgency). The Embassy takes 7 working days to attest the documents and after attestation, the attested documents are delivered to MFA or directly to the company/individual.
Note: Documents submitted to the Embassy for attestation will be given only a "Seen in the Embassy" stamp.
Types of documents and requirements:
I. General Power of Attorney
• Document to be attested - original and one photo copy
• Passport - Current and one photo copy+
• Fees: RMB 170.00
II. Trade/Import-Export Documents
• Original document plus one photo copy
• For documents pertaining to exports from China to India (Form 9): RMB 420.00
• For documents pertaining to imports from India to China: RMB 170.00
China hosts a number of important international trade fairs and exhibitions. These fairs provide good opportunities for Indian exporters and trade promotion organizations to showcase their strengths and find market for their products in China.
Based on an analysis of India's top exports and potential exports, the Embassy prepares an elaborate list of Fairs/Exhibitions in China every year. The list once compiled is sent to all the concerned Industrial Associations/Chambers of Commerce/Trading Houses in India.
The Mission could assist Indian exporters’ participation in exhibitions to be held in China. A request can be sent to email@example.com for a specific product-wise exhibition/trade fair list.