EMBASSY OFINDIA BEIJING
at Embassy Of India, Beijing,
Tender No. 09022017
Last Datefor Submission of Bids
15 February 2017, 1700 Hrs (Beijing Time)
Date ofOpening Bids
16 February2017, 1000hrs (Beijing Time)
EMBASSY OF INDIA BEIJING, NO.5, LIANG MAQIAO BEI JIE, CHAOYANG
DISTRICT, BEIJING 100600, TEL-00-86-10-8531 2500/2501/2502/2503
Invitation for Bids
Embassy of India, Beijing invites Bids / Quotationsfor an integrated one year contract for design, production, installation andmaintenance of 12 light boxes and creation/formatting of 48 images to be usedfor outdoor publicity on Embassy premises from reputed companies based inChina.
1. Eligibilitycriteria for bidders:
• Thecompany should have valid permit / registration from a competent localauthority for production and installation of publicity light boxes.
• The company should be in operationfor more than 5 (five) years.
• Thecompany should have experience in providing publicity/ promotion services for aminimum of 5 years.
• The company should have sufficientnumber of staff for the proper execution of the job.
2. Scopeof Work:
Description of work
Production and Installation of
i. Quantity :12
ii. Dimensions: 2*3m
iii. Lighting: Back-lit with auto night mode (i.e. light sensors) and provision for manual over-ride controls to be integrated by a single switch.
Installation of 12 light boxes at Embassy premises within ten days of award of contract.
Design of Images:
i. Design, formatting and production of images/ graphics supplied by Embassy or agreed upon by Embassy.
ii. Upto 3 rounds of editing of images, including addition of logos, resizing, subtitle in Chinese etc.
Approved designs will be confirmed to vendor by Embassy at least one week before each round of production and installation of image.
Installation of images:
i. The first installation of eight images to be completed within 10 days of award of contract.
ii. The subsequent three installations [of 12 images each] to be carried out approximately every 3 months or as decided by the Embassy in consultation with the vendor.
The scope of work to include regular maintenance of 12 light boxes including adjustment and inspection (every 30 days) and minor repairs, viz. replacement of wearing parts with unit price upto
The company shall provide Specific Name and contact details of the concerned technical staffs who would be available for General Maintenance as well as Urgent Repair.
3. Bid system:- The company/ vendor shall submit its bidoffer in an envelope superscripted as “Tender Quotation for OutdoorLight boxes”. It should also be superscripted at the bottom left corner withthe Full name, Postal address, Fax, E-mail, Telephone number of the bidder-
i. The sealed bid shall be submitted to the Second Secretary (Press),Embassy of India Beijing, No.5, Liang Ma Qiao Bei Jie, Chaoyang District,Beijing 100600;
ii. Thebid may be submitted by Hand in person or by courier. The bids by “Fax /E-mail” shall not be accepted;
iii. Bidreceived after the closing date and time as prescribed in the tender notice,shall NOT be accepted under any circumstances;
iv. Bidshall be opened on the date and time as given in the tender notice at Embassyof India Beijing, No.5, Liang Ma Qiao Bei Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing100600, in the presence of the authorized representatives of the companies,who may wish to attend.
v. Bidshould clearly mention the amount covered towards minor repairs.
vi. The bid has to be submitted as per the format specified at ‘Annexure I’;
4. Mode of Payment: Payment shall made by Embassy against a bill/invoice raised by the vendorin two installments. 50% of the total cost shall be paid on award of contactand remaining upon the completion of 4th installation of images.This will be subject to verification by Embassy of execution of work asdetailed within the scope of work.